NHTI's Business Administration degree program helps prepare you to be part of the day-to-day challenges in the dynamic field of business. You will be given a broad background in classes taught by faculty who are or have been successful business professionals. NHTI offer a broad background including courses in accounting, business law, human resources, computer applications, economics, English, and math. Easy transfers are available.
Apply for this program today on our Admissions page with step-by-step instructions and enrollment pathways build just for you!
Students who complete this program can enter into the following professions (not an inclusive list):
- Customer service representative
- Loan officer
- Marketing assistant
- Office manager
- Retail manager
The Associate in Science in Business Administration program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
The Business program has the following articulation agreements in place: Plymouth State University, Southern NH University, UNH-Manchester, Rivier University, and New England College. Several students have also successfully transferred to other colleges such as Bentley University and Bryant University.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Students will demonstrate oral and written communications competencies across the disciplines. Students will practice standard forms of communication such as resumes, letters, and reports.
- Students will practice ethical and effective interpersonal skills in their relations with fellow students and instructors. They will demonstrate those skills in classroom and small group and workplace settings. Work experience supervisors will report satisfaction with students’ skills, performance, and judgment during their internships.
- Students will demonstrate familiarity with economic and managerial concepts and quantitative controls in the business environment.
- A majority of the students who begin the program will complete the AS degree requirements within 3 years.
A majority of program graduates report satisfaction with the Business Administration education at NHTI. Of our graduates, 75% will be employed in a related field within six months of completing degree requirements or continue in a four-year degree program.