Search for Available CoursesRegister for This Course
Experience in a dental office performing chairside, assisting, laboratory procedures, office procedures, and exposing, processing, and mounting radiographs. A classroom seminar for group discussion is included. All students enrolled in ADED 191C will be charged a clinical surcharge per semester.
Students must pass all prerequisite courses with a grade of C or higher.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform the advanced skills that can be delegated to dental assistants graduating from CODA accredited programs.
- Identify and fulfill the duties of a graduate dental assistant in a general practice.
- Describe and participate in the duties of the front desk staff.
- Maintain the chain of asepsis critical to working as a dental professional.
- Maintain a professional demeanor on and off the job.