This course examines the techniques and methods in delivering exceptional quality service for external and internal customers. Students will learn the skills and attitudes for service management through observation, video, case studies, and role play. Students will review the processes of total quality management.
- Define the basics of customer service and identify benefits of excellent customer service.
- Understand the role HR plays in the hiring process.
- Examine the importance of strong communicational skills.
- Understand customer behavior and measure customer satisfaction rates.
- Recognize the needs of guests and develop techniques in dealing with angry customers.
- Develop best practices in managing customer service.