NHTI's Digital Communications certificate program offers you a skill set that can be used across many industries and disciplines. Web development, marketing analytics, and analysis are skills needed for a digital/social media presence in the global market place. This program instructs you in social media marketing, website management, data analysis, accounting, relationship marketing, email marketing, and mobile application marketing. This program is financial aid-eligible.
Apply for this program today on our Admissions page with step-by-step instructions and enrollment pathways build just for you!
Graduates are prepared for careers in data management, social media, website management, sales, marketing, guest services, tourism associations, and business administration, or for transfer to bachelors programs in information technology, business administration, and the sports, recreation and tourism fields. Graduates can obtain the following professional certifications:
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Google Ads Search Certification
- Google Shopping Ads Certification
- Google Ads Mobile Certification
- HubSpot In Bound Certification
- HubSpot Email Marketing Certification
- Facebook Blueprint Associate-Level