NHTI's Computer-Aided Design – Architectural Concentration certificate program teaches you to effectively create 2-D and 3-D drawings in computer-aided design (CAD) and to model and visualize 3-D objects for project presentations. It is available evenings and is financial aid-eligible.
Do you have questions? Contact Liaquat Khan, department chair, at email@example.com or 603-271-6484 x4221.
Apply for this program today on our Admissions page with step-by-step instructions and enrollment pathways build just for you!
This program prepares students for CAD operator positions in the fields of architecture and engineering.
Program Learning Outcomes
Graduates are able to:
- Understand drawing conventions.
- Use CAD software and other resources effectively in assignments and projects.
- Use CAD software to produce a coordinated set of A/E documents and presentations.
- Define and evaluate the needs of diverse projects.
- Develop work schedule to achieve assignments and project due dates.