NHTI's Management certificate program prepares you for the day-to-day challenges in the dynamic field of business. The program offers a broad background for those seeking careers in many areas of business; all courses are directly applicable to the NHTI's associate of science degree programs. This program is financial aid-eligible.
The program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs.
This program can be completed entirely online!
Do you have questions? Contact Aaron Conn, department chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-271-6484 x4143.
Apply for this program today on our Admissions page with step-by-step instructions and enrollment pathways build just for you!
Employment growth is expected to be driven by the formation of new organizations and expansion of existing ones, which should require more workers to manage these operations. Career titles include:
- Customer service representative
- Loan officer
- Sales representative
- Business analyst
- Human resource assistant
- Marketing assistant office manager
- Retail manager
Choose 2 Electives:
Program Learning Outcomes
Upon graduation, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate communication and management skills that result in quality hospitality services.
- Participate in community and/or professional organizations that promote the hospitality industry.
- Use critical thinking skills in the performance of job duties.
- Use computer applications such as word processing.
- Display an understanding of principles of management.
- Identify the legal and ethical issues.
- Practice good human relation and interpersonal skills.