Student Concerns and Complaints

Students who have a complaint or concern should discuss the situation directly with the person(s) involved. In the event this does not resolve the issue, the matter should be taken directly to the Student Affairs Office, located in the Student Center.

The director of Residence Life should be notified of any unresolved issues pertaining to the residence halls and dining services. The Student Senate Concerns Committee should be notified of any unresolved concerns which do not directly in- volve the residence halls.

Information on how to file a complaint about NHTI to the N.H. Department of Education Division of Higher Education may be found at