This program is not currently accepting new students.
NHTI's Electronic Technology certificate program enhances your technical background with the opportunity to learn more about electronics. Credits are transferable to NHTI’s Electronic Engineering Technology degree program. This program is financial aid-eligible.
Applicants are required to have:
- Math is the language of engineering, thus students should have the ability to understand and use algebraic
equations and have either completed college algebra or take MATH 124C College Algebra as a prerequisite.
- Students should possess a working knowledge of digital electronics or take ELET 115C Digital Fundamentals as a co-requisite.
Graduates can enter into the following professions (not an inclusive list):
- Electronic circuit designer
- IoT developer
- System verification engineer
- Electrical/electronics engineering technicians
- Electro-mechanical technicians