Intended to give an appreciation for the importance of the following areas of reproduction: male and female anatomy and development, sexual differentiation, puberty, menstruation, parturition, lactation, assisted reproductive technologies, birth control methods, and menopause. (High school Biology recommended)
High school biology
Upon completion of this course, students will:
- Discuss general chemistry and biochemistry as they pertain to the body.
- Describe human cell structure and general cellular processes.
- Examine the anatomy and physiology of the male and female reproductive systems.
- Identify birth control methods and sexually transmitted diseases.
- Explain reproductive technologies.